Last updated: July 3, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you in a few different ways:
You may provide us with your Identity, Contact, and Content Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Make an inquiry or purchase a product;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Submit a product review.
- The type of data collected may include your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and the contents of any communication, inquiry, or complaint you may have.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us.
Cannabis Seed Disclaimer
The germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in many areas, and we advise customers to check the laws of their locality before ordering. We are not responsible for the illegal use of these seeds by any of our customers. The seeds are sold as adult novelty souvenirs only.
Certain items available on our website are supplied by our fulfillment partners. We receive a commission from the sales of these items. However, we do not control the privacy practices or content of these partner websites. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you review their privacy policies before submitting any personal information to them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information that we collect to:
- Fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We respect your privacy rights and will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the Website. For example, we may use an external server-side analytics tool to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
If you are a resident of certain territories, you have certain rights related to your personal information. These rights vary by territory but may include the right to:
- Access personal information we hold about you;
- Request that we correct or delete your personal information;
- Object to our use of your personal information.
- If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by text at 978-216-9420.
Please remember that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.